- 1 Month
- 25 Hours
Our courses offer a good compromise between the continuous assessment favoured by some universities and the emphasis placed on final exams by others.
What is BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)?
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few.
Here are some important highlights about the BBA program/degree that you should know about:
• The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
• The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
• During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and practical projects like internship.
• BBA can be pursued in full-time as well as correspondence mode.
• There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
• Human Resource Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Information Technology
• The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is on an average Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
Some of the most popular BBA specializations are listed below:
• BBA Finance
• BBA in Banking and Insurance
• BBA Information Technology
• BBA Human Resource
• BBA Marketing
• BBA Communication and Media Management
• BBA Foreign Trade
• BBA Hospitality and Hotel Management
• BBA Hospital and Healthcare Management
BBA Jobs & Top Recruiters
On completion of BBA, aspirants generally opt for MBA. However, candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in various fields like banking, urban infrastructure & real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing and in Government sectors to name a few. Some major job profiles one can opt for after completion of BBA are as follows:
Human Resource Executive: The responsibility of a Human Resource Executive (HR Executive) includes ensuring that the strategies, methodology and HR programs are administered and the objectives of the organisation are in consistence with proficient benchmarks, state and government administrative prerequisites and laws. Also, planning, advising on HR strategies and overseeing human asset activities like enrolment and pay is the key responsibility of an HR Manager. The average salary of Human Resource Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
Marketing Executive: A Marketing Executive develops official statements and is responsible for promotion for the organisation’s products, conducting and analysing a competitive research, and establishing objectives, expectations and results for marketing programmes. The average salary of Marketing Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards
Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager collaborates with product managers and aims at executing new/ modified programs for the establishment of improved strategies. Developing market research studies & analyze their finding, making the best use of marketing programs & campaigns for the organisation’s products and services are the responsibilities of a Marketing Manager. The average salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs 4.5 lakh and upwards
Sales Executive: The Sales Executive is required to design and implement strategies to increase company sales revenue and expand the company’s base in the market. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
Research and Development (R&D) Executive: A R&D Manager directs and manages the development & research programmes of an organisation in order to meet the needs of the organisation. Measuring the scope of research projects & making sure that they are delivered on time within the stipulated budget is the role of an R&D Manager. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 2 lakh and upwards.
*The salary data has been obtained from Payscale.com
BBA Top Recruiters
Some of the top companies offering jobs to BBA graduates are:
• Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
• Hindustan Unilever
• International Business Machines (IBM) Corp
• Ernst & Young (EY)
• ICICI Bank
• Mc Kinsey and Company